Thanks to the dear heart behind Create It Yourself for nominating me for this sweet award!
Rules of acceptance:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2. Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
4. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Here are seven things you may not know about me:
- I’m a relatively shy, introvert defying all odds having my own website/very personal blog.
- I was born and raised in California, but feel like a native Oregonian.
- My (too-late-to-come true) dream: be an elite gymnast
- My (definitely can and will come true) dream: steward a large area of land with my husband where we can have an animal care sanctuary and grow 90% or more of our food!
- I love musicals. My mom and I try to see one musical a year. My all-time favorite: Fiddler on the Roof, My all-time least favorite is a three-way tie: Spelling Bee / Cats / Titanic.
- I like being with trees and animals more than ‘most’ people.
- I have a silly, dare-devil, wild-child side that few see other than my hubby!
The blogs I visit the most, think are altogether lovely and therefore offer the Lovely Blog Award to are (in no particular order):
There are many other blogs I thoroughly enjoy and could have listed here, but I opted for the sweetest of the sweet.
Thank you again, Create It Yourself, for this lovely award!
With Love and Gratitude,